Dislocated Workers' Registration Process
- Find a class online.
- Add the class(es) to your shopping cart.
- View your shopping cart and click on the Register button.
- Create and/or sign-in to your account.
- At the payment screen, choose Job Training Funds as your payment method.
- Select the name and address of the organization providing your job training funds. Then select or provide the name of your case manager/counselor.
- A registration order receipt will display but, your registration will be pending until your case manager/counselor faxes us their authorization form approving your registration. Our fax number is 651.224.5092. You will be registered for the class once we receive the authorization form.
- Find a class in our Summer 2017 (May - August) catalog.
- Complete the class registration form (in the back of the class catalog).
- Submit the registration form to your case manager/counselor.
- Ask your case manager/counselor to fax their authorization form along with your registration form to: 651.224.5092. You will be registered for the class once we receive the authorization form.
Minnesota Workforce Centers
If you don't have a case manager/counselor, contact one of the Minnesota Workforce Centers.
See our class suggestions for different careers.