- Find a class online.
- Add the class(es) to your shopping cart.
- View your shopping cart and click on the Register button.
- Create and/or sign-in to your account.
- At the payment screen, choose your payment method (see payment options below).
- Find a class in our Summer 2017 (May - August) catalog.
- Complete the class registration form (in the back of the class catalog).
- Send us your registration form along with payment* (see payment options below). You may send it to us via:
Fax - fax the completed registration form with payment* to: 651-224-5092.
Phone - call us at 651.221.4722 to register and pay* for your class(es).
Mail - mail the completed registration form from the printed catalog (or download it here) with payment* to:
Computer Education Center
Science Museum of Minnesota
120 W. Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55102
* Payment Options
Your registration is not complete until secured with payment. You may pay in one of the following ways:
Payment by Credit Card
Class fees may be charged to your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card by providing the credit card number and expiration date.
Payment by Invoice
Class fees may be invoiced by providing a purchase order number. You must send a copy of the purchase order with the registration form or enter the purchase order number online at the payment screen to complete and secure your registration.
Payment by Check (for mail-in registrations only)
Please enclose your check with registration form. Make checks payable to: Science Museum of Minnesota.
If you are a dislocated worker, see our Dislocated Workers' Registration Process.